Microsoft Office Tips
- MS Excel 2007 Tips
- This is a Powerpoint File and is best viewed if opened in a non Internet Explorer Browser. If using Internet Explorer, select Slideshow to view
- Once the Slideshow view is running, click on the space bar to progress through the steps on how to perform various MS Excel features.
- Features included are: Sort, Filter, Sum and Sumif, Subtotals, Countif, Formulas and Copying Formulas, References and VLookup.
Business Travel and Expense Reporting
- Timekeeping Tutorial for Salaried or Hourly Employees or Consultants: View Online or Download Tutorial
- Timekeeping Tutorial for Job Rate Employees or Consultants: View Online or Download Tutorial
- These two tutorials have sound and are best if viewed with speakers on, but is not required for viewing and learning the content.
- If you are having difficulty viewing either tutorial online, select the download option and run from your desktop using Adobe Reader.
- Read about reporting expenses in this TipSheet.